Celia’s Craft Room: Sewing Studio for Kids and Teens COVID-19
The Sewing Studio is open for business. All current CDC and Idaho recommended guidelines are followed.
To keep the environment clean and as safe as possible:
- ALL classes and camps will be limited to private or small groups of no more than four.
- To limit the spread of germs, parents will not be allowed in the studio during Idaho’s reopening phases; unless you are registered to take the class with your child. There is a Starbucks, public library, and several neighborhood parks nearby if you need a hangout spot while your child takes lessons.
- If your child or your family is sick please stay home. We can schedule a make-up date.
- Students will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure. Masks optional.
- All surfaces will continue to be disinfected before and after classes.
- Fans and an air purifier will be used during class.
All classroom safety rules still apply:
- Closed toes shoes must be worn in the studio. We are working with pins, scissors, and knife-sharp rotary cutters … let’s be safe!
- Students will use my classroom machines as they have many safety features built in to give me peace of mind and student success.
- I encourage students to bring a water bottle and snack as needed. Food is not allowed in the studio, but they are welcome to take a short break in the kitchen.