Step by step instructions from basic rotary cutting, sewing in a zipper, and making a simple pleat. It’s not as hard as it looks, and you will gain skills to take your sewing to the next level. Celia’s Craft Room Cell Phone Purse was designed for beginners who are comfortable with the sewing machine and ready for something more sophisticated. After your class has been purchased you will receive a PDF pattern to download. Please print and bring to your first class along with the additional supplies. We will work together to cut fabric and assemble the purse. Celia will share tips and tricks to make the sewing process easy. Just want the purse pattern to make on your own? It can be purchased here.
*Class times were created with the idea that learning to sew should be enjoyable and not rushed. You might not finish your projects in the allotted time and that’s okay. If you don’t finish you can come back anytime during the open sew day to finish at no additional charge.
- Your class payment reserves your spot.
- No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received two weeks before class will be able to transfer their fees to another camp or class. Cancellations received less than two weeks before class starts, or no-shows, may forfeit their class fees entirely.
- If you miss a class you may be able to make up the class or come to an Open Sew day, subject to available space.
- If Celia’s Craft Room needs to cancel a class we will issue a refund in the manner in which you paid or you can transfer your payment to a future session of your choice.
- Classes are subject to change or cancellation based on low attendance.