Kids and teen embroidery classes will be working on stitchers from The Amazing Hand Stitching Handbook for Kids by Kristin Nicholas.
Already know how to embroider? You are welcome to bring your own supplies and projects to work on or choose from projects provided by Celia’s Craft Room.
*Class times were created with the idea that learning to sew should be enjoyable and not rushed. You might not finish your projects in the allotted time and that’s okay. If you don’t finish you can come back anytime during the open sew day to finish at no additional charge.
- Your class payment reserves your spot.
- No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received two weeks before class will be able to transfer their fees to another camp or class. Cancellations received less than two weeks before class starts, or no-shows, may forfeit their class fees entirely.
- If you miss a class you may be able to make up the class or come to an Open Sew day, subject to available space.
- If Celia’s Craft Room needs to cancel a class we will issue a refund in the manner in which you paid or you can transfer your payment to a future session of your choice.
- Classes are subject to change or cancellation based on low attendance.
There are no reviews yet.