Party Project Ideas:
• Sleep Over Pillow Case
• Braided T-shirt Headbands
• Simple Tote Bag
• Pom pom project
• Sock Animals
• Fabric Necklace
• Dishtowel Apron
Party Projects Ideas for More Advanced Sewing Guests:
• Zipper pouch
• PJ Shorts or Simple Party Skirt
• T-shirt Skirt and Headband (Guests will need to provide their own t-shirt. Larger thrift shirts are perfect for this project … or maybe mom’s closet!)
More ideas on my Sewing Party Theme Pinterest Board: Sewing Projects for Kids and Teens.
Registration and Liability Release Form:
Each participants and their parents must complete the liability release form. It is normal practice for parents to not be allowed in the sewing studio during most classes for safety reasons. During a birthday party sewing class event, parents are encouraged to stay and help students as needed.
*If you choose to use the kitchen to have party snacks you are responsible for set-up, and clean-up. No glitter or confetti allowed.
- Your payment for class reserves your spot in the class.
- No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received two weeks before class will be able to transfer their fees to another camp or class. Cancellations received less than two weeks before class starts, or no-shows, may forfeit their class fees entirely.
- If you miss a class you may be able to make up the class or come to an Open Sew day, subject to available space.
- If Celia’s Craft Room needs to cancel a class we will issue a refund in the manner in which you paid or you can transfer your payment to a future session of your choice.
- Classes are subject to change or cancellation based on low attendance.