Summer Sewing Camp 2019!
Ham Porter: Hey, you want a s’more?
Smalls: Some more of what?
Ham Porter: No, do you want a s’more?
Smalls: I haven’t had anything yet… so how can I have some more of nothing?
Ham Porter: You’re killing me, Smalls! These are s’mores stuff. Okay, pay attention. First you take the graham. You stick the chocolate on the graham. Then, you roast the mallow. When the mallow’s flaming, you stick it on the chocolate. Then you cover it with the other end. Then, you stuff.
~ The Sandlot, 1993 film.
★★★★★ Best movie ever!
Summer without s’mores? Inconceivable! Make this fun little plushie keychain s’more during one of your sewing camp adventures.
Summer Sewing Camp 2019
June and July
- Full Day – $75* 9 am – 3 pm
- Half Day – $45* 9 am – Noon or 1 pm – 3 pm
- Ages 8 – 18 years old
- Class Size Limited
- New Projects Daily
- All Skill Levels*
- Join Us for As Many Days As You Like
- Sew Fun: Week 1 – June 10, 11, 12
- Sew Fashion: Week 2 – June 17, 18, 19
- Sew Quilts: Week 3 – June 24, 25, 26
- Sew Fun: Week 1 – July 8, 9, 10
- Sew Fashion: Week 2 – July 15, 16, 17
- Sew Quilts: Week 3 – July 22, 23, 24
Space is limited!
View all the details for sewing camps and other sewing classes here.
Create your own sewing camp or party! Check Celia’s Craft Room kids and teens Pinterest sewing boards here.
Need a few basic sewing skills for college? Register for a private sewing class and bring your garments with you. Celia can teach you how to thread a needle, repair a seam with hand stitching, repair small holes in garments, replace buttons, and repair or adjust hemlines.
* Participants using classroom sewing machines must have completed the Beginning Sewing class, be currently enrolled in one of the youth sewing classes, or be able to pass the “Are You Ready” skill test.